Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Small Time Modeling

For a small fee, I agreed to my first modeling assignment for the world's biggest magazine publisher in the world. Here are a few pictures....

The background color wasn't quite acceptable here and they replaced the chair after this test shot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It was quite funny to have to pretend to be natural in front of the camera and the designer. That's not very me....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Therefore you can see my grin coming out soon....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And after this picture, I burst out laughing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We took another few shots of me in a business setting. This first shot was kind of dark.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Did some testing....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Finally, I look like a Prudential advisor in this pose.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: