Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Party Service @ EXPO

The recent service at EXPO began with a big bang with Pyrotechnics going off at "Let's Go" of Always & Forever! IT was a tiring affair yet very fun and I wouldn't mind being more involved for future services of such scale. I think the organising committee really did very well to make all these possible. And of course finally, all glory be to God.


FCBC 2006 - Year of Celebration
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I will Get There - Special Acapella Performance
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


From left: Myself, Batman, Jeff, Jeremiah
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I thought this show looks a bit freaky.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ps Eugene doing his special item.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bassist Wei Ern
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


E.Guitarist Kenny
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The vocalists and choir
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Stage before the service started
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: