Sunday, November 13, 2005

United Live

Some of you know that I just came back from Sydney last week. I took more than 1000 shots from my trip and I plan to post some nice ones up here but that would take a while. In the meantime, I want to share with you pictures of Hillsong United Live worship which I went, at their main church in Baulkam.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is John Bevere, one of my favourite author. I thought he really looks different from the picture found on the back cover of his books. Probably 20 years younger then. But I prefer his more weathered look now. Moo says I seem to like old men!

2 comments:

Benster® said...

Woah, the hillsongs photos are relaly cool, macham you were the pro cameraman in front. But the lyrics gave it away. Heh. Great photos, hope the memories of the trip will last a lifetime =]

reJoyce said...

Hey Eunice, nice photos.... the hillsong worship was way cool, ya? look fwd to the day when fcbc also has such worship sessions :>