- Kalimera – Good Day in Greek!
- 4 birthdays falling on 6 March. Intend to email one of them, sms the other 2, but unsure of the final one
- Drove Veron’s 1 week old Vios out of the parking lot last night. After making a sharp turn at high speed, I realized I was going in the wrong direction. My driving apparently traumatized Peiyi. This gave me the motivation to take up lessons again. But don’t know when…
- Today is XX’s birthday and I am happy to hear the familiar voice again. Guess I won’t see you till next year??
- The Weeping Camel got nominated in the 77th Academy Annual Academy Awards
- Procedures in big companies are often rigid. Perhaps I can use an analogy of “Checking around the world before you get answer to how to use a fax machine!”
- Snowed heavily in Seoul this morning
- Edmund my colleague is performing well in the tests that I gave him so far. He managed to find out what is “Thank You” in Zulu
- I feel like eating steamboat now
- On duty these coming 2 Saturdays, after a month of break. Can’t wait to sing the song “It’s all about Jesus”
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
10 Things Worth Mentioning This Morning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment