Thursday, September 08, 2005

I've been tagged!

I was given some homework by Joel. Supposed to give 3 facts about myself, then arrow 5 other people to do it. To help me complete this homework, please read this post and if your name appears at the bottom, it means that I have assigned you your share and it’s now your turn to write. This whole thing is called “TAGGING”, I think.

1. I like to eat oysters, abalones, escargots, pig intestines, sashimi, brinjal, squid, lamb chop, mushrooms, sambal fishhead and pig trotters.

The above is not true. The fact of the matter is I don’t eat them.

2. Petite as I am, I did have my glorious days. In Sec 2, I disliked a classmate so much that I threw chalks at her. When she confronted me, I told her the devil made my hand do it. It was a spoof from a movie I watched then, or maybe a book I read. It got worse when I kicked her chair away when she wanted to sit down. So she fell, landed on her wrist and sprained it. The next day, the discipline master gave a warning over assembly (a pity he didn’t mention my name) and the girl’s mother came to scold me. For that, I felt like the heroine among my classmates.

Don’t worry. I don’t do that now.


3. I have no problem swallowing anything except pills. Therefore, I chew all my tablets before they enter my body system. Doctors sometimes tell me it shouldn’t work this way as certain medicine takes effect only after sometime and that I shouldn’t be dissolving it. Well, who cares as long as I complete the intake process! What do I do with capsules then? Make my own potion.

a. Open the capsule
b. Dissolve powder in 50ml of hot water
c. Mix with Yakult
d. Take big gulps
e. Rinse mouth

I hardly do that nowadays as it is easier to drink Antibiotics in syrup form. More choices to choose from: raspberry, banana, vanilla flavors.

OK. You guys, your turn.

Mrs Fong
Crystal
Jazzy Moo
Ben
Wynx

2 comments:

winnie said...

err... i go think...
later...

Benster® said...

wah lau, i absolutely CANNOT stand the taste of syrup medicines! they make me puke!! since young!

i can't believe you like them!

swallowing pills is heaven compared to syrup hell!!!

:P