Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Attempt

With this great idea of making a cream sponge cake in mind, I decided to really try it out. The mixing was simple and when I put the baking tray into the oven, I suddenly realised I left out one very important step. I forgot to pour in the fat. So I reversed step 3 and 4 and did it again. It reminded me of someone who once dished up a bowl of curry onto the dining table only to realise that the coconut milk was left out. So back into the wok, the curry went!

After about 30 minutes of baking, the sponge cake turned out quite nicely. Like Ayers Rock:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



In the end, with some limited butter cream and a can of longans, the cake was transformed into Longan Sponge Cake. Quite interesting right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: